There are some guidelines that you need to follow if you hope to have your work published at SportJudges.com as we always strive to ensure that all the articles posted on the site adhere to certain standards.
- All articles submitted need to be 100% original and unique, meaning that we will not consider arti-cles that have already been published elsewhere.
- It is up to you to choose a topic for your editorial, but bear in mind that the article should be at least 500 words long, excluding quotes.
- We strongly encourage you to check out the latest posts in our editorial section and see how our writers are doing it, as that will give you a clearer picture of how your post should look like.
- It is advised to use sub-headings in your articles to make them easier to read and nicely structured.
- While we will proofread all submitted articles, you are encouraged to check the text for grammatical and spelling errors before sending it over. This way you can avoid having any potential mistakes damage your chances of getting the article published.
- We will give our best to respond to all submissions in timely manner, but, in some cases, that may not be possible, so please be patient while waiting for a response.
- Must not contain controversial or illegal content.
- Must not contain promotional content or links that promote products or services.
- Must not promote unethical or illegal activities, business practices or create a less-than-optimum user experience.
- Must not be formatted as a press release.
- Must not contain negative comments about any product, company, individual, or group.
- Must not be formatted as personal email, a letter or a blog post.
- Must not contain rehashed, or reconstituted content, or material that is too similar to a prior submission.
- Must not contain unattributed content to which the author does not own the rights.
- Must not contain pornographic or crude material or profanity.
- Must be drafted in good English, which includes good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Must not be time sensitive.
We look forward to reading your work and would like to wish you the best of luck with your articles.