Kylian Mbappé, a torpedo with a fine soul
- General Soccer News
- Hits: 60
Only a 20-year-old striker from Paris Saint-German became a world sensation in 2018. One of the most admired French citizens, when children cheered "Mbappé for president" and social network users shared "Liberté, Égalité, Mbappé"
The second teenager in history to scored in the World Cup final.The last who didi it was the well-known football player Pelé, who scored in the World Cup final in 1958. Pelé congratulated the young Mbappé via social networks with the words: "Only the second teenager who scored at #WorldCupFinal !. Welcome to the club, it's great to have company!
Soccer player with a passion for sneakers.
He described himself as a "child with a new toy" when he has new sneakers. NIKE even has a special edition on its website dedicated to it called "BOTIQUE DE MBAPPÉ"
A boy who has become a symbol for people in the suburbs, Mbappé comes from Bondy, which is about 11 km northeast of Paris. The city respects the young player so much that it was written in red on the town hall, which says: "Thank you Kylian, all the people of Bondy are with you." Already in his football beginnings for AS Bondy he was described as the "future Henry"
A generous heart full of love.
As a representative of France, he said that he should not be paid to represent his country. He donated about 400,000 euros during the World Cup tournament to a children's charity called Premiers de Cordée.
More popular than the president himself.
As many as an incredible 40.6 million subscribers, which is even more than former US President Barack Obama. If we compare it with Ronaldo, or Messi, which has over 100 million subscribers, it is still a high number, given that the young man appeared only recently.
The youngest player in the history of the Monaco football club.
He signed the contract when he was 14 years old, and started playing in December 2015 at the age of 16. Thierry Henry was the youngest player before. A year later, he became the youngest player to score for Monaco, breaking another Thierry record. In 2018, TIME magazine ranked him among the 25 most influential teenagers in the world.
The second most expensive football player.
With a contract of 180 million, which he signed with PSG, it became the second most expensive transfer in football history. The first place is currently held by a colleague Neymar with a value of 222 million euros for the transfer from Barcelona to PSG.
He comes from an athletic family.
Mother Fayza Lama rwas a handball player who competed in DIVISION 1 during the 90's. His father, Wilfried MBappé, was a footballer who also played for AS Bondy. Adopted by his brother Jirés Kembo-Ekoko, he also works as a professional footballer and younger brother Ethan plays in PSG U-12.
- Ligue 1: 2016–17
- Coupe de la Ligue runner-up: 2016–17
- Trophée des Champions runner-up: 2017
- Ligue 1: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20
- Coupe de France: 2017–18; runner-up: 2018–19
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2017–18
- Trophée des Champions: 2019
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship: 2016
- FIFA World Cup: 2018
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2016
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2018–19
- UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2016–17, 2017–18, 2018–19
- UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2016–17, 2017–18, 2018–19
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: April 2017, March 2018, August 2018, February 2019
- UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2016–17
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2018, 2019
- FIFA FIFPro World11 3rd team: 2017
- Golden Boy: 2017
- Ballon d'Or: 2017 (7th place), 2018 (4th place)
- The Best FIFA Men's Player: 2018 (4th place), 2019 (6th place)
- UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award: 2017 (8th place), 2018 (6th place)
- FIFA World Cup Best Young Player Award: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018
- Kopa Trophy: 2018
- IFFHS Men's World Team: 2018
- French Player of the Year: 2018, 2019
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2018
- Ligue 1 Top Goalscorer: 2018–19, 2019–20
- Onze de Bronze: 2019
- Chevalier of the Légion d'honneur: 2018