Dybala has officially recovered
- Seria A
- Hits: 196
The Juventus Turin club confirmed the information about the cure of the Argentine Paul Dybal from coronavirus disease, based on two tests with a negative result. "Dybala is healthy, so he can end his domestic quarantine," Turin said in a statement.
Dybala became the third Juventus player to be diagnosed with COVID-19. The other two players are Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi. The 26-year-old striker had to spend seven weeks in the domestic quarantine with his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini. The Italian media recently reported that the footballer had been tested for coronavirus up to four times, which his girlfriend later refuted and misleading information.
The Italian Serie A has been suspended since March 9, with 12 laps left to play until the end of the season. The current leader of the table is Juventus with a one-point lead over Lazio Rome. They have already started individual trainings in Juventus. From May 18, he will also be allowed to train in groups, the AP agency said.