Dortmund begin battle - Tips nad Predictions
- Tips and Predictions
- Hits: 133
After a two-month break, Dortmund entered the season last weekend with a score of 4-0 against Schalke. Bayern still maintained a four-point lead when they beat the home team 0:2 on the Union Berlin stadium.
The reigning champion will play a match with Frankfurt on Saturday and thus the yellow and blacks have a good chance in this pressure to gain a certain psychological advantage. At the same time, Borussia cannot afford to lose more points. Tomorrow, Dortmund will start a fight with Wolfsburg, who is fighting for a qualification for the European League. The Wolves are currently in sixth place in the table after a 2: 1 victory over Augsburg.
• Wolfsburg has not lost once in the previous seven matches. Their last defeat was in January against Hertha Berlin.
• Borussia Dortmund, on the other hand, won five games in a row, then lost to Leverkusen in a February 4: 3 match, the only time they have lost points this year.
• Wolfsburg's top scorer Wout Weghorts, who scored, scored 11 goals in 24 matches this season.
• The Yellows have been undefeated in the last nine games against Wolfsburg, with Wolfsburg players failing to score a single goal in the opponent's goal during the last six matches.
• Dortmund is the only Bundesliga club to have three players this season with 10 or more goals scored - Haaland (10), Marco Reus (11), Jadon Sancho (14)
VfL Wolfsburg vs Borussia Dortmund - Dortmund Win